POS, management software and hardware for general retail establishments. We offer free demo software developed for Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Salons, Spas, Specialty Stores, Grocery Stores, Clothing Stores, Mall Kiosks, Sports Apparel, Shoe Stores, Women's Apparel, Men's Apparel, Hardware Stores and others.
A GOOD POS SYSTEM:
· Accelerates checkout and improves customer service.
· Reduces shrinkage at the point of sale due to high numbers of voids and wrong discounts.
· Helps drive costs down and automates your business.
· Controls sales, returns, layaways, and inventory.
· Allows you to print your own barcodes and labels for inventory control.
· Allows you to lookup inventory by description or by SKU.
· Interfaces with QuickBooks if necessary for accounting and payroll.
· May support both a touchscreen and keyboard interface.
· Enables you to lookup inventory at your other stores.
POS SOFTWARE transforms your computer into a fast, powerful cash register, combining Point-of-Sales, Retail Inventory, Customer Tracking, General Ledger, Checkbook, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Time Clock, Scheduling, & Rental into one easy-to-use product. With full network support, Web Store and our Multi-site FTP option, POS Retail Software will meet your needs now and into the future.
· Touch screen and light pen support. Optional "mouse-free" operation
· Drag-and-drop receipt layout. You now control the size and placement of all information on your receipts
· Smart Coupons. Option to print coupons at the bottom of the customer's receipt. Coupons can be printed randomly, or based on items the customer did or did not purchase
· Layaway tracking. Each customer can have one or more layaways in progress
· Package sales (kits).
· Stored quotes can easily become a work order or sale
· Photographs of customers and/or inventory items can be displayed on-screen.
· Bad check tracking.
· Readings displayed in graphic format.
· Add-on sale recommendations. (Batteries, paper, ribbon, etc.)
· Offers out-of-stock item substitution suggestion
· Gift certificate card tracking. You now have the option to sell serialized certificate cards and track the balance.
· Ability to reprint or void past sales tickets.
· Integrated Video Surveillance support. Hardware needed can be less than $100.
· Option to record payment information when placing a ticket on hold, but not charge until shipped.
· Integrated caller ID support. If your business does a lot of phone orders, this will be a great time saver. (Supports up to 10 phone lines.)
· Ability to recall a past sales ticket by the serial number of an item on the ticket.
· Look up item order and sales information from serial number.
· Computes and tracks employee commissions.
· Print membership/discount cards.
· Training mode: Easily train employees without affecting your live data.
· RMA Tracking. Tracking of defective products that have been shipped back to the vendor.
· Supports foreign currency. Automatically computes exchange amount.
· TRS Rules! User-definable discount option. For example: Buy 2 and get 1 at 50% off.
· Option to view customer purchase history and select item(s) to add to current sale.
· Gift Registry tracking with optional hand-held data collector support.
· View and edit customer information at point-of-sale.